CSR of USHIO HONG KONG LTD.
To be compliant with Hong Kong’s occupational health and safety management, environmental protection laws and regulations and to be in line with USHIO headquarters in Japan's business principles and philosophy of environmental protection:
- Yuen Long Logistic / Technology Centre, a division of USHIO HONG KONG LTD. obtained the first OHS 18001 occupational health and safety management certification in 2003 with the following standard:
- ensure all employees are competence in occupational health and safety management skills
- implementation of zero injuries and zero disasters
- policies to ensure that physical and mental health of all employees are protected
- In 2007, USHIO headquarters in Japan requested USHIO HONG KONG LTD. to start planning for the assessment of ISO 14001 certification for environmental management system standard for Yuen Long Logistic / Technology Centre and Tsim Sha Tsui office.
- Succeeded in obtaining ISO 14001 certification for environmental management system in April, 2008
- Increase the awareness of environmental protection for all employees
- Implementation of the concept of environmental protection